L'oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3:27 PM

Hello Everyone!
If you've seen my previous posts I think you know by now that I like to try out different foundations whenever I see a new one.
I have heard many good things about this LUMI foundation; I think its been around for awhile now so I wasn't sure why it had a sticker saying it was new?!
But when I came across it I had to pick it up and give it a try.
I have been using it and applying it differently in the past couple of weeks.
Keep on reading to see my final thoughts.

L'oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup


What it Claims:
Contains three ingredients that work together to improve your complexion the more you wear it. 
The 3 ingredients:
40% pure water to hydrate your face throughout the day
Antioxidants, Vitamin C & E to improve clarity and skin tone
This foundation also contains a liquid light technology for an instant, luminous glow
SPF 20
For all skin types; even for sensitive skin
15 shades available

Coverage:
Lightweight/ Buildable foundation/ Lasts up to 8 hours

My Color:
Creamy Natural (C3)

Price:
$12.95


My First Impressions:
The first thing I noticed it that this foundation was going to be very light weight and that the coverage wasn't going to give me a flawless look. Which I didn't mind; when I wear foundation it's to even out my skin tone and give me a more dewy look.

Formula:
Very easy to work with. This is a liquid foundation so it can get kind of messy depending how you apply it.

Application:
For application I have used my fingers, a brush, and a beauty blender. My favorite way to apply this foundation is with the beauty blender.
The beauty blender and this foundation work together so good!
I find that it leaves me the most even skin tone and there are no streaks on my face, like when I was using a brush to apply this liquid foundation.


Overall:
I really like the fact that this foundation isn't full coverage or heavy at all. 
This is not one of my most favorite foundations of life but I have been enjoying it for everyday wear. 
I do find that my face starts getting oily after a couple of hours, so I don't like that to much. 
I do use a powder on top, but still find it to get oily throughout the day. 
On my skin this foundation lasts a good 4-5 hours before it starts getting oily and fading on certain areas like my nose, chin and under eyes (I haven't used concealer w/ this foundation).
I give it a 3.5 out of 5. 
Have you used this foundation!? What are your thoughts?!
If I left anything out please feel free to ask. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments