Haul of the Day

11:02 PM

Hello Everyone!
I bring you a quick haul of the day!
I recently re-dyed my hair again and I was running low on shampoo & conditioner so I had to run out and of course I made some other stops on the way. 
I went to Target, Walgreens & Forever 21.
Hope you enjoy. 


List of Products:
John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo & Conditioner Target
($4-5's for the 30% more free which is the bigger size!)
Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo Target ($4-5's)
Altoids Target (On Sale for 97 cents)
250 Count Bag of Cotton Balls for $2.99 at Walgreens
Milani Nail Laquers on sale right now at Walgreens ($2.99 and $3.99)


Not that I really need more nail polishes but with the excuse that Spring is here, I wanted more pastel and light shades to use. 
I have been on a hunt for a pretty cappuccino color and I found this one by Milani in 'Vanilla Almond' such a pretty nude, I already have it on my nails ;)
Then I saw the pretty green (Showy Sea Green) and I thought of Easter time, how pretty would this color look?! & the white nail polish (White on the Spot) is just a must for me, especially this coming spring and summer. I think white nails are going to be everywhere. 


This is what I originally left my house for (lol).
Had to pick these up they worked great on my hair the last time so why not. 
I also want to point out I got the extra 30% for almost the same price; I've paid more at Ulta for the smaller bottle. 


If you saw my favorites post you know I had a bad experience with the bottle from the Herbal Essences dry shampoo, I loved the product but the spray bottle broke twice on me. So I decided to pick up this one from Not You Mother, which I've never tried so crossing my fingers. 
Have you tried any of these products?!


The last thing I want to share are these awesome shirts from Forever21.
As I was shopping for a gift for one of my sisters my little sister, who was with me, saw these shirts and she really wanted them. So we made a deal that they are her early birthday gifts (lol). I think they're really cool & different so I know I will be borrowing them. 

Hope you enjoyed this post!
I hope to be bringing you more outfits of the days and reviews soon. 
Sometimes when I need to relax after a long day all I need is a little blogging time and a fresh manicure :)
Thank you for stopping by. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments