My Disney Trip

12:14 PM

Hello Everyone!
I feel like I've been neglecting my blog lately =/
I've had some stuff going on but I'm always thinking of new ideas and things I can share here on blog. 
I recently became a Disney Pass holder and I swear that I have been taking advantage of it any chance that I get I'm at Disneyland (lol).
I normally only get to go in the afternoons and yesterday I was lucky to get a chance to go during the day, so I took my new camera with me (Cannon 7D) and had a lot of fun taking pictures. 
I wanted to share them with you guys. 
I'm no pro with this camera but it's so much fun to take great shots with a high quality camera. 
I hope you enjoy!

~The Castle~


~Sleeping Beauty~

~Walt Disney & Mickey~

~Pluto~

~Dumbo~ (too cute!)

~Minnie & the Castle~

Outfit:
Top~Sisters Closet
Jeans~Fashion Q
Jeans Vest~DIY
Purse~Coach

I took many more pictures but I picked my favorites. 


Till next time Disney. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice pictures Gabriela! I love Disneyland! It's been a while since the last time I went there. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. I particularly love the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lucie!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed them :-) Before I got the pass it had been years that I have gone, it's a lot of fun. & I think the last picture is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete