Birthday Haul

8:22 PM

Hello Everyone!
Today, I bring you my birthday haul!
I always feel very loved on my birthday and this year was no different. 
I had a great birthday week celebrating with all my loved ones and I wanted to share what I got. 

Birthday Haul


My gifts:
Hot pink blazer H&M
Air Curler
Turtle Car Air freshener
Purple baby turtle
Jlo Love & Glamour Perfume and Lotion
Tank Top (My sister added the cute little turtles for me)
Starbucks Coffee Cup
I also got a couple of gift cards from: Starbucks and Olive Garden (Very Happy)
My biggest Birthday Gift hands down has to be my DISNEY PASS!



I can't begin to explain how excited I was when my boyfriend told me during dinner that we were going to Disneyland and I was getting the year pass!
I felt like a little kid (lol) 
If you follow me on Instagram you will see all the pictures I've posted already from the two days I was there. I do plan on living there this year.   
Oh and the sweater well it was to cute to pass up so I had to get it ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you! I saw your b-day wish list hope you got what you wanted :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete