Aztec & Pink

2:44 PM

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to share my birthday outfit from last night with you all. I went for comfy throughout the day and a pop of color at night. I couldn't wait to wear my aztec pants they're so comfy and super cute but not the most flattering. I felt like I was in PJ's all day. 


Outfit Details:
Top: H&M
Blazer: H&M (Birthday gift)
Pants: ROSS (Similar)
Booties: Target




I spent my birthday with family and friends and ended it with this awesome cake!
Oh by the way my family has nicknamed me BOB, it's been a thing for awhile now and it even goes on my cake lol. 
I had lot's of fun and the celebrations continue. 
Getting older is pretty fun (lol) by the way I turned 24!

When I was little my grandpa would always ask me on my birthday how I felt and I would always say 'idk' or say 'the same' if he was here with us today and he was to ask me I would say, I feel pretty blessed to have the life I do, with the people in my life. I also plan on this being an awesome year and I always love starting the year with my birthday :)
I hope you enjoyed this post and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments