July Favorites

8:41 PM

Hello Everyone! 
It's been so long that I have done a post, I can't even believe it. 
Anywayssss.. I wanted to share a couple of my latest favorites because I have been trying some new products. 


Garnier Fructis Style Extreme Control Anti-Humidity HairSpray (Drugstores)
This hair spray is amazing!
It does such a great job at holding my curls when I curl my hair, or when I put it up in a bun to hold the baby hairs back. 
The best part is that I'm able to comb through my hair after I have sprayed it and still re-style it if I didn't like how it turned out and the next day my curls are still in tact and I can comb though it and re curl it or re style it. 


Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (GlossyBox)
This sea salt spray works hand in hand with the hair spray above; it gives my curls a natural wave. 
I've been going to the mermaid/beachy waves and this stuff not only smells amazing but it also gives my hair the right texture for pretty waves. 


Clean&Clear Astringent (Target)
I haven't been using a lot of make up, if anything all I use is a bb cream or light weight foundation with some concealer. Not using so much make up has allowed my skin to breath so I don't get crazy break outs anymore but I still get small break outs here and there especially when I don't remove the make up I wear at the end of the night. So to fix those little problems I have been using this Clean&Clear astringent, it does such a great job at drying up the pimple. When I see any signs of a pimple I apply this astringent with a Q-tip on the problem area and that does the job.   
p.s. that Q-tip you see was clean and it fell in there while I tried dipping the end and well I wasn't able to take it out. 


UP&UP Cleansing Towelettes (Target)
I love these wipes!
They do such a good job at removing any make up I have, any oils and dirt on my face (not that I'm dirty) especially with this heat I feel like sweating throughout the day makes my make up smear and my face just feels dirty at the end of the night. 
These wipes are gently, have a slight scent and they are very affordable which I can appreciate. 


Vichy Aqualia Thermal  Rich Cream (Glossybox)
This product I got in my first glossy box and it happen to be the first Glossy Box of the year, so that was pretty cool. (Go see my Glossy Box Unboxing).
I like so many things about this cream, first one being that it feels like a luxurious face cream, I don't think I have ever tried something like this. 
It's also very moisturizing, hydrating, and it leaves your skin feeling amazing. 
I use it in the morning under my make up and some days I use it just by itself.
I also apply it at night, after I wipe my make up off and in the morning my skin feels refreshed and very soft. 
Read more about this product on glossybox.com


 E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set (Eyeslipsface.com)
In the summer I always go back to this product, I'm actually almost out of it so I need to pick up a new one. 
I personally use this mist to refresh my face in the morning after applying my make up and in the middle of a hot summer day. 
It cools down my face without me having to remove my make up and reapply it when I feel like my make up is dripping down my face. (You know that feeling). 


Glamorous Blush Palatte (bhcosmetics.com)
I'm not crazy about make up during the summer like I said earlier but I do like to give my face some color. 
So for days that I want something simple, I use the bronze color, at the bottom, just to give me a bronze look (lol). 
On any other days I use the pink color to give me pinky cheeks for a youth look and on nights out I use a combo of all three. 
I love this Glamour blush palette, I've had this palette since beauty con (Check out that haul here). 
As you can see I have put some use to it. 


Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen (Ride Aid)
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen ever!
I love that it does the job, it smells great and it leaves your skin with pretty little flakes. 
I first picked it up because one I needed a sunscreen for the summer and two the packaging was pretty but I ended up falling in love with it. 
I use pretty much every day and I feel like I'm at the beach when I do wear it. 


(iPhone 5c)
How pretty is my case?!
I'm obsessed with it . I got it on Etsy, check out the seller here
The case is so inexpensive and yet it's great quality, it looks amazing, and it also does the job. 
I can't tell you how many times I have dropped my phone sense I put this case on and my phone has yet to get a scratch on it. I love how girly and different it is. 

I miss doing posts so much!! I just haven't had much to share I haven't purchased many new items and that's why you see me trying new things I already have in my collection. I hope you enjoyed this post!
I do have a foundation review coming up so stay tuned for that!
Thank you so much for all the love. 

Make sure to follow me on Instagram for daily pictures of food, nails, and life. 
Oh I also wanted to share one of my biggest favorites!
 I started a new Instagram dedicated to my Disney pictures!
I felt like my Instagram wasn't the right place to share my new obsession with Disney, for awhile I would only post Disney pictures and I wasn't happy with mixing my nails of the day and my Disney pictures, so I decided to separate them because I have SO many pictures to share. I still share pictures of Disney on my original Instaram but just not an overwhelming amount of pictures. (Hope that make sense). 
Make sure to check out that Instagram here!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments