Nivea Touch of Serenity Moisturizing Body Wash

4:06 PM

Hello Everyone!
Today I want to share with you this body wash I have been using from Nivea. 
I don't think I have ever tried body washes from Nivea until now. 
I've tried many lotions which I love because they are so moisturizing, so I was very excited to give the body wash a try. 

Nivea Touch of Serenity Moisturizing Body Wash



What it Claims: 
Calming Scent due to the Hibiscus blossom scent.
Soothing.
Pampers.
The body wash cream contains Aloe essence to give you long lasting soft and supple skin, and at the same time cleansing your skin. 
Refreshing.
Lathering formula. 
Relaxing scent. 
Credit: NIVEA.COM

First off, I love, love the scent!
It's so refreshing and really is calming just like it claims. 
I also think the packaging grabs your attention; I love body washes that look fresh and smell great and I think the packaging says just that. 


I use this body wash with my luffa and it lathers on great and as your washing your body with it, it smells so great and just makes you relax (lol) seriously. 


My favorite part of this body wash is that it really moisturizes the skin. 
As your showering you feel your skin getting moisturized and just feels so soft and supple. 
After you get out the shower your skin keeps the softness and the scent, the scent staying on your skin is huge. 
Most body washes the scent washes off with  and by the time you get out the shower, the restroom is the one that smells like the body wash not you.


I give this a 5 out of 5. 
I will be picking up another one of these when we run out of it. 
NIVEA has other scents to try out and they give you a different experience a couple of the ones that stood out to me were the happiness, smoothness, and harmony; I need to try those out too. 
What body wash do you use? & Have you tried any of these body washes?
Pictures taken with Cannon 7D by your truly. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments