4th of July Nails ft. Julie Nail Colors

4:39 PM

Hello Everyone!
This month I had the honor to work with some fellow bloggers on a nail inspiration for 4th of July!
I did a nail post last year, which is pretty similar to this one but I used a different combo, check out last years post here.
I like to keep it pretty simple with my nails because I still have to go to work and I don't want anything crazy on them. For my nails I decided to go with something simple and very wearable, but still patriotic and appropriate to celebrate independence day.

Make sure to check out Betzy's Makeup and LeFashionBeauty for their nails for 4th of July!


Julie Nail Colors Used:
Tokyo Nights (Blue) Jessesgirlcosmetics.com
Sound the Alarm (Red) Jessesgirlcosmetics.com
White Orchid (White) Jessesgirlcosmetics.com 
A Star is Born (Glitter) Jessesgirlcosmetics.com


I love how my nails turned out. 
We wanted to stick to one brand for this nail inspiration so I decided to go with one of my favorite nail polish brands which is Julie Nail colors. 
I love this brand because there are so many colors to choose from and the polish itself is true to color and depending on the color you only need one or two coats.
You can find the Julie Nail Colors at Jessesgirlcosmetics.com or at your local Rite- Aid. 
Price: $3.99


I wanted to get down the red, white and blue.
To represent the stars on the flag I went with an accent nail. I didn't have glitter polish with stars, so what I did is use glitter confetti (from one of my little sisters projects) to add the stars along with the glitter. 
It looks like its part of the glitter and I didn't have to purchase a separate nail polish for it, so it's a great tip to spice up your nails. 
You can even use different colored stars and mix and match to get the look. 


Now for all my other nails all I did is alternate colors;
 My favorite part of my nail combo is the accent nail. 


Make sure to check out my fellow bloggers:

                             Betzysmakeup.com                                                                     Lefashionbeauty.com

Be sure to share your nail inspiration with us on Instagram, just tag us so we can see how we inspired you!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Pictures taken with Cannon 7D by your tuley & Credit to my little sister for helping me out.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very pretty manicure Gabriela :) I love the idea of using glitter confetti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucie!! I'm glad you liked the idea :) I had to work with what I had.
      xo,
      Gabby

      Delete