Beautycon 2013 Haul

3:26 PM

Hello Everyone!
I still can't believe I was able to attend beautycon, well I did wait for a couple hours to get in but it was worth it! Did I mention the event was free?? I didn't go so much for free stuff or to check out the products I went to meet these amazing Youtubers that I have been watching for years now, that I have learned a lot from and some that I look up to for how successful they have become doing what they love. 
Here's a collage of all the beautiful gurus I got to meet at beautycon:

Ann from @lifeannstyle/ Heart from @thatsheart/ Nicole from @nicoleguerriero/ Kandee from kandeejohnson/ Sonia from @sccastaneda/ and Gigi from thegigigorgeous

Haul Time

How cute are these bags?!  I actually use them almost everyday.


I purchased all the goodies in this haul, most booths asked for donations of either $10 or $20.

List of Products:
Big Sexy Hair Spray&Play
Lash Domination by Bare Minerals
Cyndibands Hair Tye
American Apparel Nail Polish in Sunset Blvd.
Cheek Stain by City Colors

L.A. Colors- Make-up & Nails


L.A. Colors 3 Eye Shadow Palette in Magnolia L.A. Colors
L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil L.A. Colors
L.A. Colors Flash Pop in Mad Duo L.A. Colors

I couldn't wait to get my hands on these products and start using them right away. I actually ended up breaking the little eye shadow palette in the picture above. I was very upset about it. But I love the nail polish, that chunky glitter is amazing (check out my Instagram for a picture of my nails with the glitter on here).  I'm not a big fan of the jumbo eye pencil, I gave it a try one day and the color barely showed on my waterline.

BH Cosmetics- Glamorous Blush Palette


Like I said earlier I was trying to stay away from the booths with products because I knew I would want everything. But my friend who I was with started checking it out and called me over to the bare minerals booth. I'm not a big fan of eye shadows but blushes, I love.
This awesome palette was only $9's at the event. Find this palette at bh cosmetics.com.
The original price is $16.95 but it's on sale right now for $11.95.


I am that girl...


At the event there were a lot of booths and as I was walking out I noticed this both with the T-shirt saying I am that girl, which at first I thought was just catchy and cute. Then I read the T-shirt and looked up the organization and it's an amazing website that inspires girls to discover their worth and purpose.
Check out the website iamthatgirl.com.


I hope you enjoyed this post, this event was so much fun. I can't wait for the next one.
Thank you for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

0 comments