Mini Fall Haul

6:03 PM

Hello Everyone!
I've had a fall wish list for a while now and on the top of my list were some booties to get ready for fall of course.
I've seen a lot of them ranging from $30-$60+ so when I saw one of my favorite bloggers pick up some at Target I knew I had too pick them up. Check out DaintyJea's latest blog post where she wears the booties I picked up. I love how casual she wears them and they are way too cute. 
Aside from little booties I wanted to pick up new polishes to go with the fall weather and once I was at Target I had to pick up some necessities. 

Starbucks & Target







Now I'm off to do my nails & I can't wait to wear those booties!
What nail polishes do you guys recommend for fall?!
I hope you enjoyed this short post. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments