H&M Basics Haul

10:49 PM

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all had a great Labor Day!
I literally got lazy and basically took the whole weekend off and didn't do anything productive. I just hung out with loved ones and ate a lot. 
For regular updates of what I am up to check out my Instagram or Twitter
(For all other links check out the sidebars)
I tried doing some Labor Day shopping but I didn't find any good sales or good sale items that where worth buying. 
Yesterday after a really hot day of over 80 degree weather, the day started cooling really fast.
And after dinner we were headed to a movie, where I knew I would be getting cold, when I left my house the last thing I was thinking about was a sweater, so what else could I do but go to H&M :)


List of Items: 
Jersey Blazer (Grey): H&M
Black Tank Top: H&M
Black Cardigan: H&M
Jersey Top w/ Lace: H&M

I was looking for a comfy, warm, and cute cardigan and I found many, but decided to go with this fitted one. Then I couldn't help myself and picked up some basics, since fall is coming up I love layering and basics are the best for that. H&M's basics are so good, I find the material is really good and super comfy. 

Not a lot of color in this haul, well I actually picked up some colorful socks but I didn't find them online.
I hope you enjoyed this kind of haul, I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the items but I wanted to get back in to my regular routine of blogging and sharing my little hauls here and there. 

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Mac Cosmetics International Giveaway if you haven't checked it out already. Thank you so much to those of you who have already entered.  

Oh and before I forget, if you haven't heard the Pumpkin Spice Latte's are back at Starbucks of course and I've already had two, an iced and hot one and I can't get enough. 
I'm so ready for fall, can you tell?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love H&M :)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I've been loving it a lot more than Forever 21 lately.
      xo,
      Gabby

      Delete