Love of Red

8:06 PM

Hello November!
I can't believe it's already November!
It's almost going to be a year since I started this blog and that just seems so crazy.
A lot has happened in the last year and I'm very grateful to have my little online diary here to look back on.
Anyways, I am back with an outfit of the day!
It's a pretty simple outfit that I wore to dinner yesterday, on Hallowenie!
I mainly wanted to do this post to show you my new obsession with the color red (lol).

Love of Red


Outfit Details:
Boots: Target
Jeans: Sisters Closet
Sweater: Forever 21
Purse: Gift


How do you like my new hair?!
I've been talking about dying my hair red for a while now, so I just went for it!
Cheers (with my coffee) to NO REGRETS! 
I love it, having my hair red has always been one of my favorite colors it's just so much fun to have but not as fun to maintain (lol) if you've had or have red hair you know what I'm talking about. 

Since I had highlights my hair stylist did a burgundy red base and red highlights. 
Which I loved!


I'm also loving my little booties they're so cute. 
I don't care if the boyfriend calls them little miss piggy shoes (lol). 


Oh and this bag, isn't it awesome!
My manager is in the process of moving out of her house and she keeps coming up with things she either never wears or just never wore/used and I'm benefiting from it, basically. 
This was one of the things she gave me and I love it. 


Oh by the way it's been so long since I did a post that I forgot to get pictures of my nails. 
For pictures of my nails you can always check out my Instagram, I always post pictures of them. 
On my Nails right now I have on Black on Black by Sinful Colors. 
I'm all about the red this season :-). What's your favorite color this season!?

You Might Also Like

1 comments