Thanksgiving Nails

8:02 PM

Hello Everyone & Happy Thanksgiving!
I wanted to share this little festive nail combo I did in honor of thanksgiving, it reminded me of the fall colors and of course thanksgiving brown & gold colors seen everywhere from the food to the leaves falling off the trees. I'm not sure if I will be re doing my nails tomorrow but this is what I have on now.
Hope it inspires you to get a little creative with your nail combos.

Thanksgiving Nail Combo


O.P.I's 'I brake for Manicures'
Revlon's 'Cooper Penny'
(Both polishes purchased at Target)


I just recently hauled this O.P.I nail polish from Target check out the awesome deal I got it for here
Anyways so far I think this polish is okay, I don't think I would pay $8's for it. I love the color but this polish chipped so quickly it literally lasted me a day before I saw my nails chipping. 
I've used many other in-expensive brands and they don't chip over a day, unless I'm using my hands a lot or typing all day. 


Cooper penny is a beautiful gold color!
It sparkles like a brand new penny. I love it. 


For my top coat of course I used my Seche Vite. 


As a base I used my Sally Hansens Hard As Nails Strengthener.


and Ta da! 
Cute combo for this fall and I think very cute for thanksgiving day/dinner. 


I had to let my new phone make an appearance here on my blog. 
I'm very happy to say I have upgraded from an Android to an iPhone 5c. It's amazing  I am obsessed and loving it! The picture quality is amazing I can't even believe I went so long without it (lol). 
Do you guys have an iPhone? do you love it as much as I love mine!?

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving & spend time with your loved ones. 
Thank you for stopping by. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments