Tops Haul

10:16 AM

Hello Everyone!
 I have been wanting to add to my clothes collection little by little. I have been on a hunt for basic tops but also tops that can work with different outfits. All the tops I have hauled can be dressed up for the office with slacks or worn casual with a pair of jeans. 

Ross
 My sister and I have many stripped shirts that we share, but this one the material is a bit more dressy. Not cotton or too casual looking. 
 I have worn this shirt to the office with slacks and also to a party with jeans and sandals. 
I love how you can change it up. 

Ross

Obsessed with this shirt. 
I fell in love with the lace. 
This top comes with a sheer under shirt, which to be honest also looks cool by itself. 
This top I have worn with slacks and jeans. 
You can change it up 
Even throw it on with shorts for a more boho look. 

Ross
I have yet to wear this one. 
But I loved the shape of it. 
Not sure what I will wear it with; but I'm sure I will love it. 

Ross
This is a pretty basic black top. 
To me it was a more dressy spaghetti strap shirt. 
This one I have worn, but I'm excited to wear it with a blazer once it gets a little cooler. Cooler enough to wear a blazer (lol). 

H&M
These two tops are the same just different color. I have worn them non stop!
I wear them to the office, a lot. 
They are east to throw on. 
You look professional & you are also comfy .

H&M
I hope you enjoyed this tops haul!
I have another clothing haul to come, I'm just accumulating everything. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments