Banana & Oatmeal Pancakes (NO Flour)

12:05 PM

Hello Everyone!
I am no chef but I do enjoy making easy and quick meals, I have decided to share them on here because I have gotten inspired from being on Pinterest and following recipes on there and making them my own. 

Also I can hop back on here and follow those recipes when I forget them. :)

Today I bring you an easy breakfast option. 
So you know those days that you really want some pancakes but you have NO FLOUR!! 
Isn't that the worse?!
Well here's a solution to that.

Awhile back one of my friends told me she saw a recipe on Pinterest about some oatmeal pancakes, so I jumped on Pinterest and found an easy recipe. 
Here is the recipe on Pinterest




What you will need: 
Bananas (1 & 1/2)
Eggs (2)
Oatmeal (1/2 Cup)
Cinnamon


Begin to add all ingredients in to your blender.
I start with the Oatmeal.


Add the bananas, I like to cut mine so it blends faster.
(Not sure if it makes a difference but to me it does).


Crack the eggs in to the mix.
The recipe I was following says to use egg whites but I like to add the whole egg.
(Your choice)


Blend, blend and blend.


Once you get the consistency you want, stop blending.

As you have everything blending begin to heat up the pan you will be cooking your pancakes on.
I used butter so that the pancakes don't stick you can use whatever you like.


This mix makes the perfect pancakes.


I like to make my pancakes a little smaller so that it's easier to flip over.
They cook very fast!
With these I don't wait for the bubbles to come up because they will cook a lot faster then regular pancakes. I lift them a little bit to check if they are brown and flip them right away.
They are fluffy and done is minutes.


I like to add bananas and cinnamon on top.
You can add whatever toppings you like and pare them with the sides of your choice.
Because I want it to be filling I added eggs and topped them with cheese.
My brother and sister love them!

I hope you're enjoying my newest post!
I have decided to share different things like this post of easy recipes and mixing in beauty and just things about life. 
If you have any requests please feel free to leave them in the comments!
Thank you for stopping by. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oatmeal and banana have many health benefits. Banana is rich in potassium and oatmeal helps to lower blood sugar level and reduce the risk of heart disease, rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Including all these nutritional values in pancakes is a very tasty and healthy idea. I love the recipe you mentioned above and surely will make one for my family. Last time I had delicious pancakes in martabak manis in Singapore with my family.

    ReplyDelete