A Day in Santa Barbara

7:02 PM

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to share a couple of pictures from yesterday, so my parents took of Friday to celebrate Mother's Day weekend in Santa Barbara and my sister and I got left behind because we had to work.
On Saturday I decided to drive up there with my bf to surprise them both; I didn't tell them I was coming so they didn't expect me. It was fun the coupe hours we were there with them.


It was so windy out there!


My grandma wanted to pick up pretty rocks and shells (lol) so my purse was stuffed with sand and rocks. 
She said shes going to decorate a vase with them so I see where I get my little DIY ideas. 


 With my mom & grandma. 




My Outfit Details:
Maxi Dress: Target
Bag: A gift from my grandma years ago
Tip of the Day: 
Keep everything because you never know when you will change your mind and want to use it. 
Sandals: Target
Jeans Jacket: Gift

I hope you are all having a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mothers and all of your Mothers :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments