Dairy Free Pancakes

11:52 AM

Hello Everyone!
I get a lot of my ideas from Pinterest/Instagram and sometimes I just end up using what I have and it turns out great. Here's an idea for some fluffy dairy free pancakes. 
Enjoy!


You will need: 
Bisquick
Silk Almond milk (Vanilla)
Measuring cup
2 eggs
Earth Balance butter


Before using this I made sure the ingredients didn't contain milk.


This butter is so easy to cook with and it taste like the real thing.


I followed the recipe on the box just with my ingredients.
 I started with 2 cups of the Bisquick.


Add a cup of milk.


Add the 2 eggs.


Stir all the ingredients. I added some vanilla to give them a little more flavor.


Stir until you get the consistency you like.
I liked mine a little thick but still runny (If that makes sense).


I decided to use a spoon to add the mix on to the pan. It gave me a perfect measure to make the pancakes the size I wanted them. Less messy then pouring from the bowl.


I added butter to the pan as I was mixing the batter.
Make sure the pan is very hot before you add the mixture.
I find that with the Almond Milk they stick to the pan a lot more.
See how the pancakes are a perfect size.


Stack them up.

Cut up some fruit to add as toppings.



I cut up the strawberries pretty small and added some agave syrup in a bowl.
It was so yummy on top of the pancakes.





Get your pancakes and add your toppings.


I added some cinnamon on top and OMG so delicious!
Let me know if you do.
P.S. remember you're an adult and if you want pancakes for lunch or dinner you can do it. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments