First ULTA Haul

9:23 PM

Hello Everyone!
Today I went to ULTA for the first time.
I've always been curious to go but I always end up at Target. 
I've wanted to try different make up brands so I had to try somewhere new. 
I was like a kid at a candy store it was so much fun to shop and look at all the different sections they have.
From the higher end to the same drugstore products I'm used to. 
It's so organized, clean, and your able to test out most of the products. 
The people who work there are so nice and if you have any questions they're there to help.
I don't know what I've been waiting for to go but I will defiantly be going back. 

First ULTA Haul



List of Products: 
Real Techniques Travel Essentials-Brush Set $17.99 at Ulta
L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder in Nude Beige $12.99 at Ulta
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Coffee Cake $7.99 at Ulta
NYX High Definition Concealer in Beige $4.99 at Ulta
L'oreal Studio Secrets Lumi Primer $12.99 at Ulta
NYX Super Skinny Eye Liner-Eye Marker $8.99 at Ulta
Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Mascara Big eyes in Blackest Black- Not waterproof $7.99 at Ulta
L'oreal Studio Secrets Lumi Primer $12.99 at 
Brushes


Since I have been using make up I have always used in expensive brushes that do the job but don't do it as good as they probably should. Lately I have seen a lot of people on YouTube rave about the Real Techniques brushes from Samantha from the Pixiwoo sisters. 


To my surprise the brushes were not crazy expensive, so I was really excited to pick out a set instead of just one brush. They have brushes out on display so you can feel them and check out the quality before you purchase them, which I thought was really cool. 


I picked up the Travel Set because it came with the brushes I wanted on top of coming in this cute little set. I really like that it comes with room to add other brushes and not just space for the one it came with. 

Eyes


I have so excited to see NYX products!
I have never shopped the collection; I know where have I been right?!
I've seen reviews on the fat marker by NYX and when I saw a skinny marker I wanted to give it a try. 


Love the thin tip of the Marker and I swatched it and I'm liking how dark the black is. 



Another new beauty product that has gotten a lot of attention in the beauty community, is the Volume'Ex Big Eyes Mascara. I just had to pick it up!

Face


I also had to pick up a new foundation and this one has definitely been on my wish list.
I've also seen some mixed reviews on this foundation, some people love it some not so much. 


I've been wanting to try this blush since it came out and when looking through the collection at ULTA I saw a lot of pinky blushes but then the name of this blush got me. Coffee Cake, I mean come on for a coffee lover, this is my color (lol). 



The texture of this foundation is really weird, nothing I've ever used before. But the color is very pretty.


I can't remember the last time I purchased a concealer, but I got excited with the NYX high definition line. 
I can't wait to try this stuff out!


Here's another first, I have never picked up a primer before and I've seen many people use this stuff and it caught my attention. I'm very excited to try this too. 

I plan on doing reviews on all the new stuff I picked up. Feel free to let me know which one you would prefer I do first. I hope you enjoyed my first of many ULTA hauls!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You could have not gone wrong with the Real Techniques brushes, they're awesome!!

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried one out so far and I'm loving it, it's so soft! Thank you for stopping by and commenting :)
      xo,
      Gabriela

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to try the Real Techniques brushes! I have heard great things about them
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes same here! So far I'm loving them :)

      xo,
      Gabby

      Delete